What we doWe design, create and lovingly restore period front gardens in London.
If you're a homeowner or landlord looking to renew the front garden of your Victorian, Edwardian or other similar period property, then talk to us.
We're a one-stop shop with the experience to create a new front garden in the style best suited to your property, using materials and designs that are wholly sympathetic – particularly important, of course, if you are in a conservation area.
If the original railings and gates of your front garden have been removed or damaged, or the original path tiles are damaged and some are missing and the front wall is crumbling, we can restore or replace them with like-for-like materials and designs.
How we work
We are a one-stop shop for upgrading front gardens of Victorian and Edwardian houses, including those in Conservation Areas.
In response to your enquiry, we will arrange an appointment to visit you at your home. When we meet, we will discuss your plans for the front garden and offer advice and ideas if desired.
A fully itemised quote will follow, setting out each component part of the project as agreed with you during our meeting.
Once accepted, we will manage the project throughout: an application for Planning Permission (if required), arranging skips and licences, sourcing the best quality materials and plants and bringing everything together with our own expert tradesmen.
Throughout, we will communicate with you to make sure the project develops as expected and that you know what each step entails.
- A one-stop service to create a period front garden in keeping with your house.
- Because we've done the research, we can offer you a choice of appropriate designs and materials to suit your property and the style it represents.
- A painless process for you through good project management.
- Reliable, expert and honest workmanship.
- The investment in your new front garden can increase both the looks and value of your home.