This article was updated November 2020:
At the start of the second England wide lockdown, we wanted to give you an update to let you know were are operating fully but a little differently – our number one priority remains the wellbeing and safety of our customers and colleagues.
For our customers.
Following government guidance, we are continuing to work on location at our client’s properties, however our office staff will be working from home – so communication from them may take a little longer than usual.
We have put in place robust on-site processes for our garden teams to follow so that we can continue to provide a great level of service to you, whilst minimising the risk of COVID-19 exposure and transmission for all parties.
- All our onsite staff will travel to your property via company vans and not via public transport.
- Our staff will endeavour to give advance warning of their arrival so that you can make any preparations necessary such as relocating from the area of work or enabling access to the work area.
- Our staff will greet you without shaking hands and will avoid touching you or your pets. Please keep pets and children away from our staff as they may not be able to remember this rule. Where possible we ask you keep at least 2m physical distance from the work area.
- Our teams will wear face coverings where necessary, but not while working outside of your property
- We try to communicate with our clients as much as possible during works and we want this to continue. However, at the moment, we will need to do this at an appropriate distance.
- Be aware that our teams may touch surfaces that you may then touch while moving through your garden, they will sanitise their hands as required.
- Please do not feel obliged to offer our teams refreshments. Normally this is welcome but we believe it is safer at the moment to keep all contact to the absolute minimum. In the same vein, they will make their own toilet arrangements.
- Of course, if any of our staff displays any symptoms, they will immediately self-isolate and we will notify you if they have been working with you in the previous days. We ask that you do the same.
- We maintain records of all of our jobs and staff and customer interactions to assist in any contact tracing should the need arise.
For new enquiries.
If you are considering a new front garden but are unsure about making an enquiry due to coronavirus, please don’t worry – we already operate a very popular ‘visit free’ consultation over the phone in order to provide you with a ballpark estimate before any face-to-face contact.
We will then visit your property using the appropriate social distancing measures to ensure we are not in contact with you during our visit. We will adopt the full government guidance on coronavirus and if there are any special measures we need to take for your peace of mind, please do not hesitate to let us know.
So please do contact us via our website, phone or email – we’d love to hear from you.
And please rest assured – your safety and that of our colleagues is of the utmost importance to us. We want to continue to offer our expertise and quality workmanship but will take all measures necessary to ensure we do so responsibly and safely.